Eyelash Extensions AFTERCARE
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24-48 hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 48 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Do not rub your eyes, pull or tug on your lashes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- It is imperative to keep your eyelashes and extensions clean! Improper care for your eyelashes can lead to Blepharitis. Blepharitis is a build up of bacteria and oily flakes at the base of your eyelashes. Your eyelids become red, swollen, or have a burning sensation. We carry several brands and types of lash cleansers at our studio that your stylist can recommend for you based on your lifestyle and preference!
- Use an OIL-FREE makeup remover. We carry several brands in our studio. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the spoolie (disposable mascara wand) given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry. Don't forget to brush them before they dry too!
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- No tinting or perming of the natural lashes while wearing eyelash extensions.